Donor Giving Levels & Benefits
Donors who choose to support our Annual Fund with their gift will receive the following benefits as a thank you for supporting Theatre Horizon’s ongoing operations.
Ambassadors’ Circle – Luminaries ($5,000+)
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Visionaries level, plus:
- Gift of Theatre: 6 ticket vouchers to the charity of your choice
- Invitations for 4 to the annual Champagne Toast
- Invitations for 4 to Opening Night for all three 2015/16 productions
- Invitations for 4 to The Backstage Pass for all three 2015/16 productions
Ambassadors’ Circle – Visionaries ($1,000-$4,999)
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Explorers level, plus:
- Invitations for 2 to the annual Champagne Toast
- Invitations for 2 to Opening Night for Lobby Hero and Fully Committed
- Invitations for 2 to The Backstage Pass for all three 2015/16 productions
- Recognition on prominent signage in the lobby for each of our main stage productions
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Pioneers level, plus:
- Invitations for 2 to The First Look
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Navigators level, plus:
- Opportunity to attend two Leadership Lunches at area restaurants throughout the season
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Guides level, plus:
- Invitation to attend play readings, as scheduled.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Travelers level, plus:
- Receive an emailed copy of our annual report
- Receive the regular donor e-newsletter
- Recognition on website year-round
- Recognition in the playbill for each of our main stage productions
The First Look: In depth season preview and Q&A with Theatre Horizon actors, directors, designers, staff, and board members. The 2015/16 event will be on Sunday, September 20th, 2015.
Opening Night: tickets to the Opening Night performance of the current production and its post-show reception.
The Backstage Pass: Invited technical rehearsal for the current production; includes a light reception and private discussion with members of the artistic team.
Leadership Lunches: Semi-annual off-site events with key members of Theatre Horizon’s leadership and artistic team. Expect a friendly networking-style event including discussion topics related to the current production.
Champagne Toast: Annual cocktail-style reception with a champagne salute to our Ambassadors’ Circle members. The 2015/16 toast will be on Saturday, May 21, 2016, prior to the performance of Fully Committed.
Download a printable version of all of the donor giving levels and benefits for 2015/16.
If you would like more information about becoming a donor, Please contact Development Coordinator Lyndsey Piecyk at 610-283-2230 x705 or Lyndsey@TheatreHorizon.org or donate online.