Donors are the heart of our company! By making yearly contributions to our Annual Fund, you help us produce high-quality theatre, implement impactful education programs, and fulfill our mission to serve the Norristown community. In recognition of gifts, Annual Fund donors receive the following benefits:
Ambassadors’ Circle – Luminaries ($5,000+)
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Visionaries level, plus...
- Gift of Theatre: 6 ticket vouchers to the charity of your choice
- 2 additional invitations to the Ambassadors’ Circle Annual Toast
- 2 additional invitations to Opening Night for all 2016/17 main stage productions
- 2 additional invitations to The Backstage Pass for all three 2016/17 productions
Ambassadors’ Circle – Visionaries ($1,000-$4,999)
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Explorers level, plus...
- Invitation for 2 to the Ambassadors’ Circle Annual Toast
- Invitation for 2 to Opening Night for all 2016/17 main stage productions
- Recognition on prominent signage in the lobby for each of our main stage productions
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Pioneers level, plus...
- Invitation for 2 to The Backstage Pass for all three 2016/17 productions
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Navigators level, plus...
- Invitation for 2 to The First Look
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Guides level, plus...
- Opportunity to attend Leadership Lunches at area restaurants throughout the season
- Invitation to attend play readings, as scheduled.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Travelers level, plus...
- Receive an emailed copy of our annual report
- Recognition on Theatre Horizon’s website year-round
- Recognition in the playbill for each of our main stage productions
- Receive our regular donor e-newsletter
The First Look: In depth season preview and Q&A with Theatre Horizon actors, directors, designers, staff, and board members. The 2016/17 event will be on Sunday, September 11, 2016.
Opening Night: Tickets to the Opening Night performance of the current production and its post-show reception.
The Backstage Pass: Invited rehearsal for the current production; includes a light reception and private discussion with members of the artistic and production teams.
Leadership Lunches: Semi-annual off-site events with key members of Theatre Horizon’s leadership and artistic team. Expect a friendly networking-style event including discussion topics related to the current production.
Ambassadors’ Circle Annual Toast: Annual cocktail-style reception saluting our tremendous Ambassadors’ Circle members. The 2016/17 toast will be on Saturday, May 6, 2017, prior to that evening’s performance of WHITE.
If you would like more information about becoming a donor, Please contact Director of Individual Giving Lyndsey Piecyk at 610-283-2230 x705 or Lyndsey@TheatreHorizon.org or donate online.