Food and Drink are back! Theatre Horizon is offering concessions again this season, and you are welcome to eat and drink in the lobby and theatre.
360 Degree Tour
Located on the ground floor of 401 DeKalb Street, Theatre Horizon’s main entrance is on Penn Street underneath the teal awning, with a fully accessible entrance just past the teal awning through our yellow gate for guests with mobility needs. Assisted listening devices are available. All bathrooms are also accessible. At this time, there are no handicapped parking spaces on Airy Street. If you need handicapped parking, please call the box office, which can assist you as much as possible.
If you have questions about Theatre Horizon’s accessibility, please contact the box office at 610-283-2230 or Ticket@TheatreHorizon.org. ADA seats are available online. This is the easiest and fastest way to get your tickets. You can also email us or call the box office.
Assistive Listening Devices
- Assistive Listening Devices amplify the sound onstage.
Noise Canceling Headphones & Ear Plugs
- Noise reduction devices will dampen the sound in the space. Feel free to bring your own devices from home.
- Fidget toys and activities are to be used and manipulated to self-regulate, comfort, and stimulate. Feel free to bring your own devices and toys from home.
- Sunglasses are to be used for light sensitives. Feel free to bring your own pair.
- A first person narrative guide to a Theatre Horizon experience. Available digitally and printed.
- Masking is optional in our space. Please use a mask at your own comfort.
Food and Concessions
- Food and drinks are permitted in the lobby and theater. Concessions are available for purchase or can be brought from home.
- Learn more about the show by checking out all the engaging information on the walls.
- This is a corner to sit, relax, and read plays if you want to. You can also check here for information about what’s happening in the community of Norristown.
- There are 4 gender-neutral bathrooms, 3 of which are accessible.
- You can always ask a staff member for a “Chill Zone.” This is a space to decompress if you ever need it. There will be fidget toys in the space for you to access. When you are done with them, please remember to leave them where you found them.
All devices, tools, and toys may be used in any seat at any Theatre Horizon performance. There is no charge for accessibility offerings. They are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and may be obtained at the Box Office before the show.
Dining & Shopping Partners
Theatre Horizon is proud to partner with the finest local stores, restaurants, cafés, bars and distilleries. Present your ticket stub, program book, or show an email confirmation (with the date of that night’s performance) to receive discounts at our fantastic participating partners.